– PC : Self
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) application process is ending today for 200 Executive Trainee Posts. Interested candidates can apply until April 2, 2020. The applications process to begin from March 24, 2020.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and Personal Interview.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Details:
Post: Executive Trainee
Total No. of Vacancy: 200
Salary: 55000/- (Per Month)
Discipline wise Vacancy Details:
Industrial & Fire Safety: 05
NPCIL Executive Trainee Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have a degree in BE/ BTech/ BSc (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated MTech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines from University / Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Age Limit: 26 years
Application Fee: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
For Gen/ OBC / EWS: 500/-
For SC/ ST/ Ex Servicemen: No fee
Starting for Submission Of Online Application: March 24, 2020
Deadline for Submission Of Online Application: April 2, 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through NPCIL website npcilcareers.co.in from 24.03.2020 to 02.04.2020.
Advt. No: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
– Shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2020 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores by applying the ratio of 1:12.
– Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 scores shall only be eligible. Please note that only the GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in NPCIL under this advertisement. GATE score of 2017 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
– Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 or GATE 2020 Scores. For the I&FS discipline, equal weightage will be given for the GATE score in Mechanical or Chemical discipline.
– ‘Persons with Benchmark Disabilities’ (PwBDs), will be shortlisted separately by applying a 1:12 ratio in each category of disability for which vacancies are reserved.
– Discipline and category wise cut off shall be displayed on the recruitment web portal of NPCIL. Result of shortlisting for interview shall be made available to candidates under ‘Application Status’ link through individual login on npcilcareers.co.in.